You know what? You girls seriously need to get a life.
If you all assume that I am somebody who will snatch someone's bf, then too bad.
Because
1. It doesn't have an effect on me and him (your dearest bf), we are still good friends like usual. Nothing has changed.
2. It doesn't matter who you spread the words to, if they choose to judge me according to what you all told them then too bad. They are most likely the people who aren't significant or even worth any of my time
3. My true friends know who they can trust.
You guys aren't even significant in my life, so bitch about me all you want. It doesn't have an effect on me and the people around me who trust me. You just make yourself look stupid. And yes, if you think your bf is so not worth trusting, then too bad to you too! (:
I've said my piece and I don't care if any of you read this. If you, the one who is reading this feels like this is for you or might have just mentioned something like this not long ago. Don't bother thinking, you are the one. (: And on side note, please don't act in front of me and pretend to be friendly, because in fact I know everything that's happening behind my back. If you hate me, just show me. Don't bother acting, it's in actual fact really revolting.
No comments:
Post a Comment