
AHHHHHH! I SLEPT! OMG, SOMEONE KILL ME PLEASE. ):
45mins wasted! And because I over slept the power napping time which should only last 20mins, I am feeling really shag right now ): Boohoo. I didn't even know I fell asleep, which totally sucks. All I remember was wrapping the blanket around me to keep warm cause I am SO FREAKING COLD. Which is what I am totally doing now *Throws away blanket* I shall not fall into this evil trap again! The warmth of the blanket makes me wna sleep. I am feeling really cold because it rained since Saturday afternoon and never stopped since then. Brrrrrrrr. I can't off th fan cause I need to cool my laptop down to avoid it getting overheated. (Side note: Screw FYP much) I hate it when it just have to rain when I am rushing for my project, because it's so good to sleep when it's raining. Awwwwwww.
And yes, I've decided to give school a miss tomr and tues because:
1. I spend the weekends doing nothing. Which means I have nothing much to consult
(Side note: Still doing the stupid plan, like seriously.)
2. I can't be bothered to go when I can't have proper consultation.
3. If I consult, there will be 99.99% chances of me needing to change everything again, which is totally ridiculous because it's 3weeks to submission (Including this week)
4. I don't want to waste anymore time listening to lectures like TOD which I don't really care and being there is just gna waste my precious time forcing myself not to sleep and not being able to use the laptop to do work. I would very very very much prefer to stay at home.
(It's not that I rather not sleep and take a chance to rest since I don't wna listen but it's because I can't. Or more, she doesn't allow.)
There's so much more to this list, I just can't think of the reason now. Damn. After typing so much, I am still feeling really really sleepy. Not a good sign. I shall end my blabbering, which was supposed to wake me and my brain up, now. Because it's totally not doing its job. I think watching Luan would be a better idea! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment