Wednesday, December 15, 2010

One thing to be thankful for today: friends.
Thanks so much for the time spent tonight. Yuli, Hidayat and Naem
I really needed something like that. I just needed to do something stupid and laugh about everything to get rid of all the stress I had.
And a bigbig thanks to Hidayat for spending a hectic day with me.
Th minute I wake up today, I felt that my day was gna be really hectic. And yes, it definitely was. Hahahhaas.
Woke up, did a little intech (really a lil), tally class funds, rushed out to alter dress, had mani and pedicure, met hidayat, cut hair, buy contacts. Head to wendy's @ yishun GV for dinner with yuli, naem. Shopped, starbucks and headed home. Hectic much, hard to breathe! But I enjoyed.

I wna spend everyday like that rather than working with DS stuffs ):

No comments:

Post a Comment