Monday, December 27, 2010

It's nice sitting out here in this cool weather with the serenity of my estate and a cat sitting on a chair just right beside me being all comfortable with my stroking. The irony is that it's not my cat, it's the neighbour's. I decided to take a rest before posting this entry. I realised that even with the large social circle I have and how much I enjoy partying and hanging out, there are still times that I rather spend time in solitude. Actually, I often see myself doing things alone, spending time alone. Maybe that is why I insisted on staying by my own when I go to Australia. I always like to do things alone at my own pace and find my inner self at the same time. It's always the time to reflect and think about stuffs that I once never had seriously given any thoughts to. And it is during one of this moment back last year that I had my mindset rooted on going over to Australia. I can't wait to go to Australia.

Today's entries are rather reflective, I guess that it's because there was just too much going on earlier in the day that got me thinking and reflecting about human, about life, about myself and what I really wna do in life. I shall end here, hoping for a better day tomr.

No comments:

Post a Comment