Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I am in a really bad mood now.
Haven't been getting sufficient sleep this whole week.
No, it's more like since last week including weekends.
God damn it, seriously.
Design school really fucks your life upside down and inside out.
Trust me. If you have no passion for design, don't ever think of going into one.
The best word to describe would be TORTUROUS.
Didn't sleep a wink th whole night, plus I only slept a mere 30mins ytd.
So please, don't pissed me off today.

DEAR DID YR3(s):
PLEASE FREAKING GIVE ME THE CLASS FUNDS.
You guys don't know hoq irritating it is to go ard asking when you guys know we collect every week.
And I know some of you may find us irritating from asking you guys every week, but we are doing so because we are afraid that some of you may think that you can pay the full amount ($100) at th end of th semester but only to realise that you are not able to when we are about to print your stuffs. By the time, it's too late alrd. You won't get to do your grad show. And I am sure all of you know that as design students, grad show is really important especially if you wna work once you grad from poly. So people, do something please. Make it easy for you and for me. I know we are all stress with studio work, so I need all of your cooperation. Thankyou very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment