Monday, December 27, 2010

Change of location: Currently doing work at the porch. I hope the serenity of my estate helps calm me down a little.

Sitting in front of the computer trying to do work with a tired brain and eyes for too long makes me cranky I guess. I am definitely not in the best of mood, no it's not PMS, and yes there is a list of reasons why I am feeling this way which I think would be best not to mention here so as to avoid misunderstandings. But it sure is getting on my nerves.

I'm getting tired already I guess, too tired actually. Sigh. I thought a getaway trip in Hokkaido would do me some good, but when I arrived back home (which was yesterday) only to realise that there are so many things that are still not done and people who wouldn't take any initiative I felt even more pressurised. Much more than what I alrd felt before leaving for Hokkaido. Sometimes I just can't figure out what's on some people mind. How they wouldn't mind pulling others down just because they don't give a damn anymore. How can they even make use of another person without even caring about the feelings of that party? I seriously don't know how can anyone be so selfish to even have thoughts like these. What's turning humans into demons? I guess it's greed. Sigh. The world is changing... everything's never going to be the same.

Well I think I've rest enough and I've said my peace, I got to get back to my dreadful seminar research now! Bye.

*To add on to my misery, my hphone is not working... this is not cool at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment