
18 December 2010 marks the day of an awesome wedding for the sweetest couple I've ever known. Congrats my dear cousin Jiakai and cousin-in-law Jacq. I wish the both of you happiness. And always remember to hold on to each other tight. Enjoy all the good times and endure all the storms. I am sure a love like yours will only grow much stronger.
It's the first time out of all the weddings I've attended in my life that I felt so touched when hearing the speeches. The speeches today never fail to bring tears to my eyes. I felt really happy for the both of them and wishes them all the best!
We had so much fun today... I am kind of tired now. Sleepy and a little tipsy and I still need to remove my make-up. Going to Hokkaido tomr, I can't wait to have a white Christmas. Dear Santa, please give me a white Christmas for Christmas this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment