Sunday, November 7, 2010



1 November 2010 - Monday
(Tokyo Designers Week 2010)

- all timings are Japan time (1hr ahead of Singapore)

07:30am - Breakfast in hotel
9:00am - Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise Dori
12:00pm - Lunch
01:00pm - Tokyo Designers Week 2010 at Jingu Gaien
4:00pm - Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building (360degree Observatory)
6:00pm - Dinner (On our own)
7:00pm - Explore Shinjuku Free & Easy
10:00pm - Lights out

The freaking morning call was at 6plus... I literally crawled out of bed. Had breakfast at the hotel, the food wasn't that bad though. After breakfast we went over to Asakusa Temple & Nakamise Dori, what a nice place. I have been there before the previous time I went to Japan. But still, it's nice seeing the place again. And guess what, I saw Teen Pop, they were so close! And no one knew them la, saddddddd. I was teaching and at the same time suggesting Ashler to sing their Clap song and see if they would react. Hahahahhas! After visiting the temple we had lunch some where near, tempura rice set and some other side dishes. We headed back to the Tokyo Designers week and this time with the mindset of looking into details 2 of the projects to further study. After leaving the Tokyo Designers week, we went over to the Metropolitan Government Building to take a good look at the whole of Tokyo. We were supposed to have dinner at Shinjuku first but we decided to have more time to shop instead, since dinner was on our own. So the tour guide just guide us around and brought us to our meeting point before letting us roam around on our own. Had some snack (to be exact KFC nuggets, 6 nuggets for S$6 - a la carte) and also Daifuku! (: Awesome! I finally get to eat Daifuku! Left shinjuku and we went out to get dinner, went SEIYU and bought a lot of Maggi Mee and stuff. We all (Ashler, Yuxuan, Peishan and I) gathered in Caryn and Kailing's room after bathing. Pack up, get ready all the stuffs for the next day and then slept.

Teen pop!

I wna upload the vid of all the funny things happening at the Tokyo Designers Week 2010 here, but it's taking such a long time, and yes, I am giving up! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment