Woke up early in th morning to get ready to go down to my site, but somehow I just don't have any motivation. So half way through I left my site and headed for AMK Hub to get ingredients to bake my ahma's birthday chicken pot pie. After buying, took a cab home and started cooking the fillings and making the pie crust. I started at 3.15 but was still busy making at 5.00. I left house only at around 5.45 when I am supposed to meet theingi and gang 6.30 at Bukit Panjang Plaza.
Managed to get thr in time and we headed of to get cake bfor meeting the rest to have dinner.
We wanted to go for some booze but couldn't find a place, so instead we did some changing of plans and we ended up in my house! Hahahahhas. Jon and Cindy came along to join and while Ian went home to get his car before coming over, we left first. We drank till almost 5am today, last 4 standing, JinQuan, Jer, Ian and me. Hahahhahas
Had so much fun ytd! And once agn, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!
Woke up at 10 today and started baking the chicken pot pie. And when I am all done, it was already 1pm. Had lunch with theingi and Ian before coming home to bathe. Headed over to RWS, Festive hotel to celebrate ahma's birthday (:
It was such an awesome day, we had 2 beautiful rooms thr, and the hotel atmosphere was great too! Then Jianing Jiejie came back from Hongkong to surprise ahma! Awwwww, so sweet (: I had to go home because I need to head for the airport now!
Bye people. I am leaving soon!
See you in 7days time!
No comments:
Post a Comment