So I wished him Happy Birthday via SMS and th msg follows,
- Hello TPKing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (: For your birthday cake, I shall get you one slice of wholemeal bread with a candle on it! Hahahahhaha!
And he replied - Sounds Healthy. Ok! Thank You!
Hahahahahs. Funny. Tht's revenge (: Tht's for wanting t get me bread too for my birthday.
Anyhow. It's Yuli's birthday today! Happy 19th and IMY a lot!
Heh :D I miss th Yousual too. I can't wait for Wednesday t come!!!
May you be funnier as th year pass (* You are always th one doing and saying weird stuffs tht crack us up!)
May you have more followers on your blog, reviewing books (* I am one of them alrt, and your blog is amazing, I just wna read so many books tht you have reviewed)
May you stay healthy and cheerful!
ILY Yuli (: and I'll never ever forget th DRAGONFLY incident. Heh :D
No comments:
Post a Comment