Th whole day today was practically super unproductive and a waste of time (Academic wise)
First, went school for class. PQM was fun as usual, Esther and I was chosen by our dear chris to role play as a super duper difficult client who loves classical designs and thinks that classical designs are the most beautiful thing ever.
so we were the mother and daughter team that every designer wouldn't want.
I present to you..... Mrs. See Beh Niao and Ms. See Zha Boh! Hahahahhas.
But aftr PQM was Intech, basically everything that was mentioned during that lesson didn't get through me, so it's either I was sleeping throughout the lesson or I played with Esther's Iphone. I wouldn't care less.
Went for lunch at Ion with esther, Shabu Shabu cause I got sudden cravings. But before that went Shaw centre to look for Qibaby! Heh :D Haven't seen her for a really long time alrd, I missed her so much! 17years old alrd! When I first knew her, she was only a 11yr old small girl that hangs out with me all the time, be it at her place, my place, SSC, Sunplaza. Omg, time pass so fast. One thing I am really thankful is that, even though weiliang & I ended really a long time ago, at least it did not affect my relationship with anqi (:
After lunch, we went to shop for awhile. Went Topshop to get my top and off we go to our sites.
I alighted at novena, and in less than 30mins, finished walking from one end to anthr at my site.
It was only 3.40!
So with the super humid weather affecting my mind, I decided to take a bus back to my house to nap before jamming.
Sleep all the way till 6.30 before heading out. I swear I was freaking tired! Hahahahhas.
Jamming was awesome today, had so much fun with the super loud music and I had really strong emotions today when singing tear drops and vangle, no idea why. And also the main reason that jamming was awesome was because th whole band was present (excluding theingi), I was still covering vocals for her. And I think I over-strained my throat, it's so itchy now that I wna put my hand in to scratch it la. Damn it. Hahahahhas. This was why, when Sebas suggested me to join th band too but I turned him down, cause my vocal is not as strong as theingi's which also includes the way I project my voice. It's okay for me if I cover for her during those sessions when she can't come, cause it's more like singing at my own level and voice projection. But if you ask me to go and perf, firstly with this voice I can't make the band shine and secondly, I think half way through th perf my throat gg! Hahahahhahas. So theingi! FASTER COME BACK LAAAAA. I VERY TIRED LEH! ONE WEEK TWICE SOMEMORE T_______T
Gna go pack my stuffs to bring over to my house for Japan trip. Byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment