
A very meaningful msg from Homie, the msg follows:
Heyyyyy! Towards the last hour of your birthday I just wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. Im not the first to wish you happy birthday but I hop to be the last few who wish and likewise the last few friends you can hold on to till old age. Haha. I'll contact you if Im going on to old folks home, we can get into the same one. Hahaha.
Its great to know you since sec 1 and awesome to have you as friend you crappy high for nothing girl. Haha. Its your birthday but this last hour marks nothing but another new episode of you last year in teen. Lets enjoy to the fullest :)
Kay still not done, I know you like to read so keep scrolling down.
Hahaha I have one wish in life and that is to go travelling with you! Sooo I'll be waiting till next year and hopefully I get enough money to go Australia.... With YOU! Muhahahaha we can roll in bed together to kill bedbugs. Hahahaha
Last but not least, to my dear friend, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY. :) rock it mann!
Hello dear homie! Thanks for this meaningful birthday message! You are and will always be the one that I can lean and hold on too until th very end! I know I can always look for you when Im happy, sad, angry, disappointed and I know you will always be thr. I would really hope that you can come over t australia with me and have lots and lots of fun! I am typing this out so that I wouldn't lose this message, something that is so dearly to me. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment