Monday, September 6, 2010

Thanks so much for all th bday wishes and blessings. And thanks for all th gifts too (:
My fb, inbox and hfone were blasting with msges filled with blessings th whole of ytd and today.
Thanks t all who wished and blessed me. May all my wishes come true (:

Went t Hilton hotel today and applied for work. 7bucks/hr just for 11days for th lantern festival.
Happy! And kengboon called me today and woke me up, okays, not really. I woke up at 11plus and replied his and everyone msg and realised I had nothing t do so I went back t sleep and by th time i woke up it was 1 and I recieved a msg earlier from him t go ion. Th next minute when I replied and decided t continue t snooze in bed, he called me. Didn't meet him though, but went t apply for th job. I can't wait t start work tomr (:

No comments:

Post a Comment