Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ohwell, I didn't meant t scare you with my face! Hahahahhahas. Was putting on mask and decided t take some photo to kill 20mins.
Went out with Syahrul t orchard and shopped.
I collected my River Island Dress and decided t wear it for Jiakia's wedding! (:
I headed home instead of Chunk Fest cause I had t.
Aftr getting all th stuffs ready, I started making sarah's bday present and at th same time did for all those who are gna be present tomr! Chocolate Fudge! First time making, hope it's successful (:
Had BBQ over at Jiayun's place and there was a bday surprise for me.
Thks cousins, uncle, aunties, ahgong and ahma! I had an awesome celebration today, it's was my best this yr! And thks Jiakai for Gerrard's Figurine eventhough you insist tht I take Giggs along too.
Hahahahhaas. Food was nice, so was th cake.
Tomr is anthr day out t celebrate my bday with taiwan gang, theingi and her sis! Can't wait!
Decided t pamper myself today with facial! Did exfoliation followed by my all tiime favourite strawberry yogurt mask and moisturizer. Now my face feels really smooth! (: I'm definitely one happy girl today!

No comments:

Post a Comment