Friday, September 24, 2010

Not exactly in th mood and I need someone to talk to.
5mins will do, but gf stood up on me once agn.
Told her 2 days ago tht I need t call her t talk for 5mins and she said she was busy and would get back t me
and she fell asleep when she got home,
msged her ytd and told her I still need t call her t talk for 5mins
and she said she was playing th badminton and will msg me once she is done,
I swear she fell asleep agn,
cause she haven't got back t me since then.
Gf, you are not cool at all leh, tsk. Always ps me ):

Thank god for Esther 2days back,
Went t meet her aftr her work and she gave me really yummy macaroons from Hilton,
I am so gna go back and buy them! LOL.
Had Shabu Shabu and I talked my hearts out.
But still, I wna talk t gf so badly.
Thr's so much t talk tht 5mins is definitely not sufficient but I just need 5mins of her time over th phone,
I can continue th rest on another time. LOL!

I can't wait for Saturday t come, jamming seriously heals! I swear.
And of course I hope kengboon can stay and we can jam th whole night through and have lots of fun.
Let's pray tht his parents allow him to. *fingers crossed.

I am having a bad bad headache, think I am gna fall sick anytime soon.
And I can't sleep, sucks pretty bad. Especially if you are having a bad headache.
I need t sort out somethings soon. I hope I will be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment