Met up bfor th show start and went t this pool area at cine t drink.
Jon bought me drink, asahi t be exact.
Since we were th first t arrive and went t collect th tix.
And I bump into Kenny and Geraldine thr (: Cool!
Talk abt th band and how's everything gg on now and we are all excited abt 3rd dec Asian game send off alrd.
Imagine singing 10 national anthems.
Isit 10? Or 5? I cnt remember. But anyhow, gig on th 3rd is impt, it's gna be a stepping stone for us.
but not forgetting gig at actor's. We need tht!
Came out with some stuff t compromise Theingi for th time being until she gets less busy.
If they need her t learn new songs they will try t organise it every alternate Saturdays.
If just for gg through th sets, I'll can sing on her behalf when she can't make it for jamming.
Aftr th movie, we went t have dinner at T.G.I Friday (:
They serve food tht are not tht bad thr.
Talked and laugh abt everything and anything. Sebas is such a funny guy.
Talking abt him, I rmbed sth.
When we were all waiting for him just now, he arrived and he greeted us with handshakes.
Funny ah! Also not first time meeting. LOL!
Slacked a lil and then headed home.
Tht asshole, kengboon, kept asking me if I wna go Queenstown.
What's wrong with him? LOL
I REFUSED! So I took 167 back instead.
Meeting him tomr agn t go BBDC (: theory lesson.
He better not be late!
No comments:
Post a Comment