Thursday, September 2, 2010

Life is really getting boring.
It's th same routine every single day!
I sleep at 4am, wake up at 12pm and stare at the freaking com or tv and realised tht thr's nothing on t entertain me.
I need some entertainment!
Now every week, all I look forward to is jamming on saturday.
I struggle t pass everyday.
OMG!
I need t bake soon alrd.
I need more money so I can buy all ingredients and bake everything in th book.
And I need a better oven.
A build in stone oven would be good! (: (I shall continue t dream! hahahahas)

GODDDDDDDDDDD. I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMR!
FINALLY MEETING GF AND GG SHOPPING!
It's been really quite sometime since th both of us, just th both of us, went out together t shop, eat and of course talk and bitch about everything and anything under th sun. I am excited alrd (:

No comments:

Post a Comment