Sunday, August 1, 2010

My ahgong is strong and is getting better and better day by day.

Didn't get t meet with Syahrul today cause I know I had t visit my grandpa aftr he came out from th operation room in th wee hours today, I just had too or else I won't feel safe.
He was awake when I went t see him, and he laughed when he found out tht he mistook me for my cousin's wife. Must be because he finds himself funny tht he mistook a fat person for someone tht is super skinny.
He was in ICU and was all shaved and wrapped up on th head and had a tube sewn t his head because they had t drain th blood out. We continued t stay in his normal private room while he stayed in th ICU cause it was better for my ahma if she needed t bathe or take a nap in th aftrnoon.
It's during this time tht I think tht my family is really awesome, we are really close and our parents are really filial. They never fail t visit him everyday and message him every-now-and-then and also took turns t stay in th hospital overnight t take care of him, even my father who is damn scared (like my sister) t look at those sick patients but he managed t message my ahgong today.
I think my ahgong and ahma is really cute. My ahgong just refuses t let my ahma go home when my uncle asked if she could, so my when my ahma visited him at th ICU at ard 10plus she bluffed him tht she was gg t sleep and would visit him tomr morning and she went home with us. I was supposed t stay in th hospital but my father took over me instead.

Now all I wish for is for my ahgong's speedy recovery and regains th strength t come back and nag at us!

No comments:

Post a Comment