Thursday, August 26, 2010

Had fun today. Too much actually
Kengboon asked me t go down t bugis with him today t get his cable and IC,
so I went since I had nothing much t do in th later part of th day.
We went and did what he planned initially. But realised tht we had nothing t do aftr that.

So we went Iluma and walked pass this arcade,
he played bball and since thr were still credits left we played air hockey and spot-the-difference.
Went bugis walk a few rounds cause we were looking for his stuff. Talked, laugh and argue over almost everything. Hahahahhas! Super funny! Then suddenly we decided t have dinner outside.
He brought me t this japanese restaurant which I think Cindy would love. (Hi cindy if you are reading this! I will bring you go next time!) They have ramen up t level 5 of spiciness and it's crazy. He freaking ordered tht. When th soup came, I was stunned. Super red like some lava. Hahahahhas. Crazy! And he finished it. When he was eating everyone was staring at us. Hahahahhas. I bet they must be thinking he is crazy too. And because he finished it we got free sushi t eat! Awesome. For this I exchange with him something, I told him t go eat spicy buffalo wings with us the next time Cindy is back. Hahahahhhas.


(Here's how th free sushi look like. Cute right, I know!)

Then we chit chat a little while waiting for all th heat in his mouth t subside and we went t walk agn. He said he wanted t see th pub at Iluma so we made our way back and headed for th top floor. And guess what, we saw anthr arcade. Hahahahhas. Went in and play his bball and then played spot-the-difference agn. Gave our tickets t this group of teenagers since they look like they are collecting t exchange stuffs. Then we headed home. It has been such a long time since I went arcade, it was so fun!

Tomr is sister's Graduation Ceremony, doing her hair for her. At 7 O.o
Better sleep early!
Bye people!

No comments:

Post a Comment