
It's your birthday so everyone should have funnnnnnn (: ♥
*okay, I know his photo cannot see his face but nevermind (: cause I can't find any in my com naooooo.
AHHHHHHH! JONATHAN ONG JIA SHENG IT'S YOURRRRR BIRTHDAY! (:
and OMG! YOU ARE 20 alrd!
come t think of it I have alrd known you for 6yrs and though you are not strong in expressing your thoughts and concerns. I know you are an amazing friend.
♥ Like how you are always thr when I need a listening ear
♥ How you actually remembered my bday (even though you thought tht it was 9 instead of 6, but I am still really surprised tht you remembered. Totally LIKE ZOMGGGG!)
♥ How you stand me regardless of how irritating I am (hahahahhas. bcause you are as irritating too!)
♥ And how you give me advices every now-and-then when I need one
You are just like a big brother and a good one t me! Love you (:
No comments:
Post a Comment