Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yes, if you have guess it right. It's Bobby Chinn!!!
And I saw him at Ion few days back when I was thr with Homie and Xuan.
Amazinggggg.
I can't tell you how much I like th documentary series: Bobby Chinn Cooks Aisa ; World Cafe Asia
When it's him and food, thr's no doubt whatever he ate at tht point of time while filming must have tasted really good, and whatever he cooked at tht point of them will definitely make you wish tht you were thr.
It was THAT good! Hahahhahahahs.

And t add, I got 5 more cookery books added on t my collection.
4 books gotten at a really really really awesome deal (too awesome t even believe)
2bucks each! Thks t kim!
And th other one tht I bought from Borders, all abt cupcakes for I think 18bucks!
Thr's definitely more t come (:

No comments:

Post a Comment