
GOD. I can't sleep T___T
my biological clock is just really screwed now.
So yes, I am browsing youtube videos.
Since Weirdo's birthday is less than a month time, I was searching for idea what t bake for him.
I have missions t accomplish!
To bake for th brothers for birthday celebration bfor I leave for Aust.
I have alrd baked for chengho, next is Jonathan and lastly next yr during Jan for Eldwin.
While browsing, I recalled tht thr was something known as 'strawberry shortcake' tht I used t bake all th time during secondary school.
Thought it was a good idea since Jonathan and I have something in common, our all time favorite fruits are STRAWBERRIES & MANGOES.
Strawberries and Mangoes are like best friends, so I think I am gna combine strawberries and mangoes when making this shortcake.
Imagine mango fillings with strawberry reductions......
Sounds yummy alrd, can't wait t test bake.
No comments:
Post a Comment