


AHHHHHHHHHHHH! ADORABLE + HOT TTM! (:I browsed through his book at Borders sometime back (th first picture was th cover)
All th images inside are like ohmygawdddd, hot!
okay, Torres is not th main point.
Th main point was tht I ditched my project and went out for dinner with Naem, Hidayat and Yuli today.
After so long we finally met up with Yuli.
Went for dinner at Eighteen Chef but ate less than half of my Spaghetti cause it was definitely not cooked t Al dente (Firm but not hard).
It is kind of hard, like undercooked and would literally means Al dente ('stick to teeth') if you translate it directly cause it sort of stick to my teeth when I bite it.
Didn't make a fuss abt it thought, cause I know how busy they are and can even imagine how are they trying t catch up with orders.
Left Eighteen chef aftr tht and went t Starbucks. Bought 2 doughnuts and shared while surfing Youtube.
Really needed caffeine but was trying t save some money, so now I am drinking Kopi-O instead. Hahahahhahas!
Finally my Coach Bag has arrived!
Gg off t do my project soon, byebye.
No comments:
Post a Comment