Monday, June 21, 2010

I have finally finished House Rule.
Like just a few hours ago.
Nice, really nice.
I am gna start on Julie&Julia tonight and aims t finish it by Wednesday so tht I dont have t bring it over t taiwan.
After reading House Rule, I think I might have a lil Asperger in me. Hahahahas.

If I am not wrong, I met up with Esther and Ricky for lunch @ Cathay's Billy Bombers on friday and had a super duper filling lunch tht I thought I would throw up any minute if I continue eating. Hahahahhas. Then we headed to PS and went Daiso while waiting for my brother t arrive and meet me t get my dad's birthday present. When my brother arrived, I seperated from them. Bought what we were looking for and headed home! Was happy cause I had transport home and avoid having t take th bus in th scorching sun! Hahahhas.

Had an awesome weekend with th ones who never fail t cheer me up once agn.
Syahrul, Hidayat and Theingi.
When I am feeling really tired of everything ard me, they will always be th one who pull me back up and let me know tht they will always be thr for me.
So this time round, when Syahrul needs someone t be thr, we ( I ) will be thr for him too.
We went down t town and shop. Syahrul bough quite a number of stuffs and I bought a maxi dress from Desigual for 100bucks (aftr 50% off).
Walk th whole afternoon till 6plus and then headed home. Syahrul and I alighted at th same bus stop as he was meeting his family for dinner at Yureka.

Ytd was father's day. I was supposed t wake up at 8.00 a.m t make breakfast for my dad (tht is like my family tradition. Hahaha. We make breakfast every father day without fail) but I was 30mins late and when I woke up my dad was alrd up (fyi: I was sleeping in his room bcause of th aircon) rushed down ignoring th fact tht my father was asking me when I went down. I just couldn't come out with an excuse this early in th morning, my brain hasn't woke up. Hahahahhas. By th time I went down, my brother was alrd frying th meat patty so I was in time t help with th eggs. And when we were done, I intercom my dad t come down for breakfast. And he seems lost. Hahahahha, he had no clue tht it was father day. We all had breakfast together then we headed for thomson plaza t do our weekly grocery shopping.


and finally, our grades are out alrd. I am gna go and check now! Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment