people who know me well will tend to know that I will always say the same thing over and over agn when it comes to this term 'FRIEND'.
You can only be a true friend when you learn how to accept our friend's flaws.
Only by accepting his/her flaw then you will understand each other better and truly be friends
Because one does not friend the other only for his/her good points, right?
So ask yourself, are you able to accept your 'friends' flaws?
Because if you are not, then you are not a true friend.
To that someone:
It hurts too much when I tried to help you over and over agn
And realised that you don't even seem to bother about what I said.
End up the one falling and hurting was me instead.
The one time I shed tears for this friendship was the last time I pinned any hopes on you.
Instead of changing for the better, you became worst.
I don't know what came into you.
When I just got to know you,
I thought we could end up as really really close friend...
I always wonder why you had so much trouble in the past,
when you were such a nice person
but as time passes and when I got to know the real you
I only come t realised that maybe you were the one who was pushing away everyone who was trying t help you
Not allowing yourself to open up to those who sincerely thought for you.
Wanting to help you to change to a better you.
Just an advice for you,
What you are experiencing now is just a small part of your life.
Once you step out into the real world,
I can tell you, you would regret rejecting our help.
The world outside is not what you think it would be.
There is so much more to fear
and there is so much more to fend.
You will soon realise that you are feeling really tired,
because you don't know who are the ones who are true to you,
and why?
you might ask.
because you had never ever been true to anyone.
People must always learn to love and share,
To give but never wish to receive anything back in return.
The saying goes:
Everything you give away will soon come back to you.
Giving makes you richer (spirit wise)
So it is always better to give then to receive.
*I have no idea how long it is going to take until the day you wake up and learn these.
But if you are willing to try, you will be able to.
But I am really sorry to say this,
I had enough of all your nonsense, and no matter how hard i tried to accept your flaws I just couldn't anymore.
So I am no longer going to and trying to make you a better person, because aftr couple of years of continuous trying, all I got from you is harsher and harsher treatment and the same stupid answer: I AM ME, I AM LIKE THAT.
Last advice from me: no one in this world can't change, but it is whether you are willing to put in the effort to.
*Even if you read this, it doesn't really matter.
Yes, we are still friends, but you no longer stand as an impt person in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment