i have been hearing birds chirping right in th middle of th night.
right now, i have one that has been chirping non stop since 1am right outside my window.
isn't it weird tht they are chirping in th middle of th night?
i always thought tht birds chirps only in th morn.
thr was once i was watching movies through my laptop in my room
then i started hearing th birds chirping. (it's not one, but like 5-6. it was really noisy)
so i thought tht it was alrd 5plus abt 6am.
i exit from fullscreen mode only t realised tht it was only 3am.
i thought: okay, this is really WEIRD. I have never heard birds chirping at night in th 19yrs I've been alive. I seriously don't recall hearing birds chirping away in th middle of th night, taking into consideration tht when thr's a school break. I am someone who only sleeps when th sun rises.
then i realised tht it's not only at CCK.
when i go back to thomson, th birds thr are also chirping in th middle of th night.
i seriously find this weird.
is something bad like a huge disaster going t happen?
cause it seems like th animals are th ones who always react and act strangely bfor something big is going t happen.
let's pray nothing bad is coming up.
and i seriously want t bird t stop chirping like right now.
can't concentrate at all. adding on thr's a beetle and a moth in my room
irritating ttm please.
No comments:
Post a Comment