When th time strikes at 12.15am i have officially sat infront of th computer for 12hrs! (incl. lunch and dinner)
and I am freaking tired and my eyes are strained.
but I have yet t complete extruding everything.
I spent almost th whole afternoon editing th floor plans till I have no idea what I am doing anymore. Someone, kill me please.
I only have half a day tomr and hopefully I will be done with all th 3d Renderings which I clearly doubt so.
Hahahahha. AWESOME, not.
I will never be able t get it done by evening tomr. Even if I am planning t stay up th whole night, which I am, just t finish whatever I have not done in Autocad and transfer it over t 3DMax.
And provided tht my rashes med don't work and make me all drowsy *fingers crossed.
I am finding myself having difficulties catching my breath, sigh...
There are too many things t do and too lil time. I can barely catch up right now.
Once I click on th Publish Post icon, I am gg t face AutoCad agn. ): I don't want t, but I have t...
Bye people. Will be back soon, hopefully alive, once submission is done!
No comments:
Post a Comment