Gna go and watch Julie & Julia agn after finishing th next episode of GLEE. Thanks Cindy for introducing this movie t me and now I just keep wanting t watch it over and over agn. Such and awesome movie, and not forgetting th fact tht all th delicious looking food inside are made by Le Cordon Bleu Students. OMGGGG! Can't wait t go Le Cordon Bleu!!! Gna take a short rest from GLEE. Hahahahha! It's not tht I am not doing work, but I need my grp members t be done with all th autocad drawings and make sure thr's no more error and changes befor sending over t me so tht I can start with my 3D renderings and yes, I am still waiting. I hope they can send over t me asap so tht I can have more time for 3Drendering and walkthrough. Cause thks t chris, who added more stress on me, told me tht this whole project is really gna be very dependent on th rendered images and th walkthrough. dieeee. once i remembered what he said tht day during interim crit I am all stressed out alrd!(Image Below)
I am soooooo gna buy this book! I wna keep and read! I am waiting for my dearest korkor t go down t kinokuniya and get his art books and then get this book for me at th same time. Since if he goes thr and buy his art books he have t sign his card cause he don't carry tht much cash on him. So th next time he returns th money t Papa for signing th card, I can ask Papa t pay for my book since it is just ONE story book! HEEHEE!
p.s: i love th whisk please. so cute! hahahahhas!

No comments:
Post a Comment