When can I see you agn?
When can I cfm my feelings agn?
I wna cfm my feelings so bad,
don't wna end up like how I did th previous time.
Th fall was so hard tht time tht it took me almost 2yr t get back on my feet.
Truth is,
I am scared,
always scared t like someone agn.
Never wna be like back then,
it was such an unbearable feeling.
and took me such a long time t forget
Now thr's a phobia.
I am afraid t go through all these agn.
Question is, can i overcome it?
I don't wna go t th extend tht I am head-over-heels for you
when I have not cfm your feelings for me
it's more of being scared that I will fall once more.
and feel tht this time if i fall,
th fall would be too hard for me t get up so soon.
When i was still mending up those broken pieces of my heart,
i got t know someone special like you.
Somehow I just feel connected t you
and I just feel comfortable with you
and I feel that it seems like you are th only one tht can truly make me forget him.
All these thoughts are running in my head everyday.
buddy, your opinions?
i need you now buddy ):
p.s: ain't it just th way life goes? people fear what they don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment