Wednesday, April 21, 2010

i couldn't take it anymore
when i called grace on monday,
all i wanted was t ask her abt Lucky Plaza
then when we hung up I cried.
I can't control even though i tried
i think i scare keyan, yas and shane.
But, she has been here with us since 1992.
i was only 1 then and now i am alrd 19
so she has been here for almost 18yrs.
Grace has alrd went back t th Philippines ytd.
I think going over t cindy's place now and not being able t hear her voice is gna be really weird.
it just feels th same when Watik left us.
It feels really empty.
-
I hate it when it comes t departure.
I am always bad at goodbyes.
I have never ever once handled departures properly.
It just makes me feel tht sometimes it is scary how we can attach all our emotions on somebody.
th feeling is really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment