Tuesday, March 16, 2010

OMG OMG GUESS WHAT.
Well, i think my entry picture says it all.
Liverpool won th match ytd and I am really very very happy.
Aftr all these defeats, finally they won.
4 - 1
against Portsmouth
Torres(2), Babel and Aquilani scored
I actually woke up at 3.55am today and wanted t watch it
and then thought t myself, everytime i watch th match and have high expectations
they always disappoint me, I think i should just sleep
maybe then, they might win.
And while sleeping, i dream tht they won. (again)
Hahahahahhahas, and they did!
I am so gna watch th replay (:
Well, i have come t a conclusion tht i should just miss all th live matches
and dream tht they won and then they will.
I shall just watch all th replay.
LOL.
GOGO LIVERPOOL!
YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE

No comments:

Post a Comment