omg,
i am having trouble sleeping agn.
I couldn't get t sleep ytd.
Once I wake up aftr a really short nap I will have trouble sleeping ltr on.
I took a short almost 1hr nap ytd, from 8 till almost 9.
and then th next time I went t bed was only at almost 2am
and then i toss and turn in bed till 3plus and i still couldn't sleep
just right before i fell asleep i rmb hearing my maid placing th pail on th floor.
which also means abt 6.30
T_T
and all these lack of sleep is giving me a slight migraine
i need t solve this prob soon.
school is starting in 3 weeks time
and I need all th energy I can have in yr3
Yr3 is not gna be a smooth yr
if I continue sleeping late at night even though thr's no proj going on
I have t treasure all th opportunities t sleep before I start t regret ltr on.
Hahahhahahahahas.
*tomr's sat, which means I am meeting my 2boys, which also means tomr will be a day filled with love, fun and laughter!
p.s: I wish buddy's headache prob is gonnnnnnnnnnne now!
like with a snap of my fingers and *puff his headache disappear.
No comments:
Post a Comment