i painted it, it is not printed.


this last piece here looks like some traditional creature like those at th temple
and it is creeping me out everytime i see it.
cause when you happen t draw something like this when you are drawing without thinking
(*onthography: drawing without thinking)
and with your nose really close t th paper
(which also means you do not get t see what th over all outcome is)
when you finally finish at 3am and take a look and all you see is this 'creature'
tht looks like those you get t see at a temple,
it somewhat freaks you out.
- - - - -
So why am I digging my yr 1 stuffs out sudd some of you may think
but hold on people, bfor i say what this post is abt
I shall say something bfor hand
What I am gna say next may make some of my DID fellowmates think tht I am mad
- - - - -
I FEEL LIKE DOING ONTOGRAPHY NOW!!!
when i am this bored, i feel like doing ONTOGRAPHY
T.T
I have nothing t do since monday
save me!
No comments:
Post a Comment