seriously, I feel tht you are such an 'amazing' person
with such a UNIQUE personality that no one can beat or maybe bear.
hahhahahahas.
what you wrote was really HILARIOUS. (t th max)
somehow it seems like you were talking abt yourself
were you?
LOL.
I couldn't help but laugh when I read tht
I seriously wna give you a round of applause for mentioning sth like that
but next time you might wna think twice bfor saying something
cause somehow it always applies back t you
I would be really GRATEFUL if you would take a step back and think
bfor spitting all of your rubbish out of your mouth.
TACTLESS
would be a very suitable word for you,
you can print it out and hang it over your neck.
I really feel tht you are really someone very tactless,
you need t grow up NOW!

No comments:
Post a Comment