Monday, January 25, 2010

OMG!
I can't wait for th 31st t come (:
I hope esther can make it on th 31st then we can go and see shinee together
It's been a long time since I went for sth like tht
But I am not gna go up stage and give them th album t sign.
It feels weird. Hahahahahhas.
Cause I feel tht I am no longer a small girl
hahahahahhaas.
and it is time t be conscious abt what I am doing in public
my own opinion though! (:
- - - - -
YESTERDAY WAS TH BIG DAY
JIAHAN KORKOR AND FLORENCE WEDDING!
and not only tht
it was also my AHMA & AHGONG 56yrs wedding anniversary (:
th wedding was awesome.
was super duper tired. slept at like 4.30am only
reached jiahan korkor's place at 8.30am in th morn
wait for th bride t arrive, and when she left for her house at ard 12
I went t sleep till 2pm then woke up for a shower
then our makeup and hairstylist came over
felt like a princess ytd
had 2 person helping me t blow my hair and do my makeup
then head over t Shangri La at ard 6.45pm
th waiting area was filled with so many people
we had 92 tables,
so thr's abt 940 people
and OMG, at th end when they sat down t settle th bills for th dinner
it came up t a total of $200,000
but it's alrt.
as long as everyone is happy and enjoying, it is worth th money.
food was nice and had quite a few cups of red wine
was really tiring cause dad had t bring th 3 of us ard and introduce us t some of th people thr
and aunty sonia grabbed me by surprised
I heard someone calling from th back: 'darling'
i turned a didn't see anyone, sudd someone grabbed my hands and hugged me.
was so shocked, and turn out it was aunty sonia.
- - - - -
stayed at home on friday because I had t do my nails and I was lazy t go t school
went down chongpang and had my nails done
then went t collect my contact lens
- - - - -
saturday was out with my sister, jiayun th fats and jeannette
went t town and shopped like mad
from 2 in th afternoon till 10plus going 11 in th night
went t many places and i bought some stuffs
and my fav buy was a ring from Chomel at ion.
had a heavy lunch at Ion.
i almost died will tht amt of food in me
after jeannette left we went t wisma
followed by Robinson where sis got her purse
lastly we went over t 313
then head off t F21 and we stayed in F21 for more than 1hr
then we walked ard sister went t make her nails, and I went too.
and had dinner at KFC cause by th time we realised tht we were done shopping
th shops were alrd all closed and we were left with KFC and LJS t choose
hahahahahahahs
such a sinful day be it food or shopping harvest.
- - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment