Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Night after night I hear myself say."
"Why can't this feeling just fade away."
I seriously hate whatever that is going on in my mind for this few days.
What is happening to me?
Can someone tell me.
Can someone help me,
help me sort all these thoughts out.
All these thoughts are soon gna engulf me.
Just so overwhelming.
There are so much thoughts running in my mind tht I could barely do anything.
I HATE THIS FEELING SERIOUSLY.
I NEED TO GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND.
why did I allow you to even be part of my thoughts.
there are so much to think abt right now,
and all I can think abt is just you, you and still you.
I am utterly disappointed with myself.
Assured tht I have gotten you off my mind and tht was want I wanted
and then when 2010 comes,
the first thing tht came into my mind was, your birthday is coming soon.
OMG. someone just kill me.
seriously.
I hate myself by acting this way.
I feel so ashamed, being so unsure abt my own feelings.
I feel freaking dumb.
hope I am meeting buddy, jon and hopefully eld this Saturday.
I just need them so much now.
Need them to bring me all those fun and laughter.
I miss gf, i wna/need t talk to her.
Badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment