- edited -
♥
one more thing.
okays, so aftr steamboat tht day,
aftr their words of encouragements
and assurance tht they will always be thr for me.
I decided t start working.
Yesterday,
I went online and find more school regarding patisserie course.
Le Cordon Bleu : Le Cordon Bleu Diplôme Avançé de Gestion Culinaire
will definitely be my first choice followed by Academia International
cause Academia International is longer and more expensive.
But I need t check and research for futher details
and also I have yet t read any students testimonials for tht school.
At least I have heard abt Le Cordon Bleu and korkor have a friend who is studying thr.
But I am totally unfamiliar with Academia International.
I am still waiting for Le Cordon Bleu t send me th 2 brochures I requested.
It will be here in 2 weeks time! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment