Friday, January 1, 2010

chance upon this on Adib's fb
end 2009 with a blast, start 2010 with a hangover. NICE
(:
hahahahhahas, still as funny as usual.
Hello people .
First of all, let me wish all of you a Happy 2010!
Now, 2009 was an eventful year.
There were tears, sweat, laughter and fun.
Met lots of people and made lots of true friendship
and yet agn, there were a new set of goals.
This year pass by really fast, it felt like I just typed my 2009 wishes just ytd.
All these seems t pass by so quickly, and it is getting a hold on me.
Let's say, I am really scared.
Are you?
It feels tht time is really flying by fast, too fast.
But still there is a saying 'happy moment passes by quickly' and tht is definately true.
2009 was a fruitful and awesome year and I hope the same for 2010
So I hope all of you had a wonderful 2009 & thks for always being thr
forgive whatever bad events tht happened in 2009 and learn from tht
Now, I wish tht 2010 will be a yr full of happiness for you and all your love ones! (:
Let's work hard for 2010 and have no regrets!
and special thks t
♥ Theingi ♥
♥ Hidayat ♥
♥ Hommie ♥
♥ Chengho ♥
♥ Jonathan ♥
♥ & all cousin and th muchacha member (: ♥
I LOVE YOU GUYS,
really a lot (:
thks for tolerrating all my nonsense, esp buddy and jonathan (:

No comments:

Post a Comment