I reflect and I ponder everyday abt what had happen,
be it whatever event occurred
and i realised that it is starting t be a habit.
But i feel that it is definitely not a bad one.
When i reflect, I ask myself questions.
I realized tht everyone have a story to tell.
Yet I always pondered on the poignancy of my own story,
as if my story superseded all of theirs.
/
I need t move on (: from th past tht was painful, and this is sth tht i shall not deny.
But i have t move on because thr are many out thr with more painful stories t tell.
/
I had lunch with esther, fang, zi xuan and chengho today
then i headed home aftr lunch
used th com and nap aftr tht
when i was sleeping i had a dream
i dreamt tht i was on th plane t Sydney alrd and i was crying so badly
then i woke up in tears
now i am asking myself, am i able t handle all these?
i need someone t give me th strength and energy,
i am really getting all drained thinking abt all these.
No comments:
Post a Comment