had a 'arguement' with someone just now.
Like 45mins ago.
maybe i am thinking too much,
but i really felt tht it was an arguement
I don't like whatever tht was going on in your mind just
I don't like whatever tht you said just now
i was so upset when you kept going on and on with those words.
Please, no more saying of things like
'why should i be a nice person? what use is thr t be someone nice?'
Seriously, no more of saying things like tht or even think of doing things like tht
you may think it's nothing because you are just saying it casually
or maybe i am just thinking too much.
But when you said tht with your voice getting louder and louder
and sounded angrier very time you said tht (even though you said you weren't angry)
It sounded as though you were really gna do so.
It hurts when you say things like tht
Because I know you are someone nice, very nice.
I can promise you tht they won't mention things abt you
they are my friends and they know how much you mean t me
so they won't say things abt you tht would hurt me or you.
But I also wish tht you won't do things tht will hurt her,
because I know tht you can tell how impt is her friendship t me
and how much I care for her everything and don't wna see her get hurt.
And when both of you really end up like tht, I will be suffering too.
I trust you, and I hope you trust me too.
I'm leaving for Macau tomr
will be back during Christmas eve.
I hope t see you then.
No comments:
Post a Comment