Had some last minute changes.
Cousin gathering at Sentosa was cancelled because jean and le can't make it.
what a waste!
th weather was perfect today.
cool breeze with little sun exposure.
which means tht if we really went down today,
i would be able t enjoy th cool sea breeze and not get all tanned.
I had nothing t do th whole day cause i stupidly left my cutting mat at grandma's place
and i still can't find my pen knife and I am super sad.
So I accompanied my mum t my aunt's place at Begonia.
Any added minute in tht house, I assumed tht my life would have shorten by a few days.
I'm sniffing in 2nd hand cigar like nobody's business
and it's so terrible, seriously
th smell is god damn ... smelly.
hahahahahahahas!
i'm lucky tht jianing jiejie gave us a ride home while my father continued t stay thr.
(:
omg, when is onew gna get better?
i need updates abt him now.
i smell like Cigar and liquor now.
how pleasant....
No comments:
Post a Comment