Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I felt so bad ytd.
I don't know what is happening.
It might be being stressed out because of on-going assignment.
I know I need to cry it out.
I know something wasn't right with me for the past few days.
So I was very sure depression was back once again.
Wanted to talk to someone,
but don't know who to talk to.
So, again I decided to fight it myself,
I don't want to cry infront of my friends.
But ytd was the last straw.
I couldn't take it, i cried.
Friends were there for me.
It felt so good that they cared about me.
I know they were trying their best to help me.
But they might not know
what is the best way of letting me know that actually everything's alrt.
I texted girlfrnd, Theingi.
I looked at my hfone d.p and I can't stop crying.
I need Hidayat and Theingi so much.
So much so much.
She and Hidayat can really make me feel that
Everything is actually alrt.
I miss them so much,
And
I think i should meet them soon.
I'm sorry for what happened ytd, but i know i have t cry,
cry everything out.
I think tht i shocked you guys, cause out of nowhr i sudd teared.
But i know that it will be just this time.
Cause i feel better now after crying out.
And also listening t theingi, not t work too much and take more rest.
It's yet again her,
that when i feel that i was stucked in th black box
i see her hands, her hands were thr to pull me out of it.
Thks girlfrnd!

No comments:

Post a Comment