i'm eating pocky now, chocolate flavour
and i'm kind of getting sick of it.
because i don't like chocolate.
Wait a minute! I think i need t sort some things out.
When I say I don't like chocolate, i mean milk chocolate
I only like Dark Chocolate. Like those really bitter ones.
Today was a super tiring day
woke up super early and catch th 6.45 bus t Little India
th bus driver driving like driving sports car
it's th same 980 bus driver tht i mentioned earlier
th 980 tht i took home from concourse after F1?
yeah, tht guy.
haaaas
so unexpectedly i reached at 7.15
i sat ard and everyone was starring at me
like ' what is th girl doing here so early in th morning'
haaas.
then tom's morning msg came and then i managed t kill some time
went off to find th others at ard 7.40
met up with lecturers and went in group t take photo
but soon everyone got separated
so me, chiafang and sarah just went on our own
walked all th way t Farrer Park MRT
on th way, me and CF was hungry because we haven't had breakfast
we bought DABAO and ate while walking around
it was very very interesting
then took some snapshots
scare some pigeons t take some pictures
it was so so so so hot!
then we pass by this Pasamalam and we saw this uncle selling Coconuts
treated CF and Sarah t th coconuts
it was freaking nice
after drinking th uncle still helped us t carve th flesh out
so we walked and eat again
then again, on th way back.
we went into back allies and saw pigeons again
scared them and take some snapshots
FINALLY! I SUCCEED!
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAS
ok luhs
i watching tv now
byebye
No comments:
Post a Comment