Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ok. i'm back for another post
i'm done with autocad
I think..
LOL.
cant be bothered alrd. too tired

anyways.
I worked like a superwomen today

i just finished all human dimensions, plus drawings.
and finally autocad.

furniture left with 3 mores and I'm done
tomr go granny's house then draw the beds, one king and one single
cause i have prob drawing those 2 at home.
my brother is always locking his door. so i cant get in t measure his bed
and my house don't have a single sized bed, all super single
then tomr morn just write down dimension of th wet kitchen sink, and then draw

for tht stupid staircase, just need t draw t skill and then add in human figures
tht will just take me th most 20min

then if i have extra time tomr,
I'll just make my stuffs neater by tracing with marker
depends. if I'm too tired i will not bother abt it

anyways, fluffies is damn fat now
take a look!










by th way, I'm going for Rihanna's concert with my gf, theingi!
(: her first concert.
we bought tix alrd. bought th 125bucks one
i hope th seats are good.
my mother helped me book cause i was in school
stay in melb is still not cfm
I'm still waiting for air-tix t drop
it's currently 1.5k
so yeah.
since th world is going into recession
price gna drop. most likely.
if I am able t get tix tht are priced better
rmb t miss me so tht I will get you havainas
LOL
havainas thr are GOD DAMN CHEAP.
but with 1.5k i rather shop in Singapore
with tht amount of money i can buy from every shop in bugis.
LOL
but most likely I'll just finish it in one day
LOL
i can't believe tht i actually finished 800bucks in less then 3hrs
someone, take a gun and shoot me.
i must stop spending money like water.
i'm planning t get mummy Royce chocolate luh
since she's complaining abt not getting bdae present for her 5oth birthday
but it's gna be a super be-lated one.
maybe when next week go print th project then maybe go down t taka t get for her
depends, if I'm lazy I'll just get sth nice from bugis shopping centre
maybe a handbag or some makeups.
okie doos,
got t go and take some rest now.
byeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment