I cried, once again
cause i knew i've lost you
th importance of me, in you
th place of me, in you
i knew we have lost it all.
i told myself, ' this is gna be th last time i'm gna cry'
tht day when our eyes met each others at a distance
we looked away immediately
tht was then i knew it
tht weird feeling was thr
a feeling tht i could never explain with words
since then, things are getting straight
truth and facts are appearing
i told myself
' it's gna end right now. you've lost your place and importance in him, and he is losing his in yours too'
i knew i could not continue t hope for miracles t happen t us
and i know tht this was an end
because we are both losing each other
for me, it's not knowingly
for you, i would never wish t know
all i have t say is tht our story was a wasted love
but th memories are thr t be a part of me, always
i shall bid loving you- goodbye.
p.s: I cried when I knew I lost you, afraid I had lost it all. Then I realized that losing you, didn't have to mean I lost me.
No comments:
Post a Comment